A “Nissan breaker” typically refers to a business that specialises in breaking up or dismantling Nissan vehicles for parts.
These businesses are also sometimes called “auto recyclers” or “auto salvage yards.” They purchase used or damaged vehicles, often from insurance companies or car auctions, and then dismantle them to sell the parts.
Some Nissan breakers may also offer services such as repair or refurbishment of certain parts, or they may sell whole vehicles that are still in good condition. If you are looking for a particular part for your Nissan vehicle, you may be able to find it at a Nissan breaker.
Allstar Breakers purchases old, damaged or written off Nissans directly from you, picking up the vehicle from the location of your choice – anywhere within a 70 mile radius of our base in Preston and leaving you with the money that would of been arranged at the time of quotation.
Nissan Spare Parts
As a popular Nissan Breakers yard operating across the North West, we often deal with many models of Nissan and therefore have a good stock level of spare parts. Popular parts we are asked about for Nissans include:
- Engine parts: Pistons, cylinder head gaskets, engine oil filters, timing belts, and more.
- Suspension parts: Shock absorbers, sway bar links, control arms, and other components.
- Transmission parts: Transmission filters, gears, oil seals, and other parts.
- Brake parts: Brake pads, rotors, calipers, and other components.
- Electrical parts: Wiring harnesses, fuses, relays, and other electrical components.
- Exterior parts: Bumpers, mirrors, grilles, and other body parts.
- Interior parts: Seats, dashboard components, door handles, and other parts.
- Other parts: Filters, gaskets, seals, and other miscellaneous parts.
Getting a quotation is easy, simply call us on 01772 700 607, or use the contact form on the website to request an online quote. We will check the details of the car and offer you a price – including collection. Agree, and we will sort all the paperwork and arrange a date and time for transfer. Want to get further quotes or shop around, no problem, just give us a call back if you don’t get a better quote.